Problem with saving a word doc containing a chart(Line + Column) into HTML

Hi there,

I am saving an existing word document as HTML file that contains only a single chart using Aspose.Word for .Net.
When I create a chart(Line + Column) with Column series on Primary Y and Line series on Secondary Y, the document gets saved as HTML file but on placing, Column series on Secondary Y and Line series on Primary Y, It gives following error message:

"Abscissa must cross ordinate"

Please check the below code:

private void SaveAsHTML()
{
try
{
Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Words.lic”);
string outputFile = “WordReport.docx”;

Document docNew = new Document(DataDir + outputFile);

string htmlOutputFile = “WordReport.html”;
docNew.Save(DataDir + htmlOutputFile);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
}
}

Please find the attached Word doc namely “WordReport.docx” that I am using in the code above.
Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11328. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11328) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11346) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.