Problem with saving Visio in VSDX format

Hello,

I have a problem with saving a visio files in VSDX format. I got ArgumentNullException: key cannot be null.

The code I’m using looks like this:
Diagram visio = new Diagram(“test.vsd”);
visio.Save(“test.vsdx”, SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

I’ve attached test.zip (48.2 KB) which cause this problem.

Thanks,

@mmdevelopment

We were able to replicate the issue using Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.7 and have logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51663 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@mmdevelopment

Would you please try using hotfix version Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.7.1 and in case you still face any issue, please let us know.

I used your hotfix but I still get the exception. Try this file:test.zip (48.1 KB)
I got exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: ‘This is not a structured storage file.’

@mmdevelopment

We were unable to replicate the issue with your file using hotfix version which was shared. Please check attached output which was generated at our side.

Test_Duplicate_out.zip (43.8 KB)

Would you please share a sample console application and environment details so that we can again test the scenario in our environment and try to reproduce the issue.

Sorry, You are right. Hotfix works now. My mistake was that I had enabled All exceptions in visual studio so there was exception thrown for this file but when I continue program execution then everything is ok.
So basically problem solved!

Thanks

@mmdevelopment

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved with provided hotfix. Please keep using our API and in case you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51663) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.8.