Problem with some values

Hello,

Im trying to implement a a program using your DLL, the program consists in write values on cells and read some values too.
I use a Workbook with formulas and i use the calculate function to refresh data and read the content, but it give me some bad values… so if you can help me, ill send you my code and my workbook.

Im using the trial DLL.

I hope you help me.

Regards,
fvaz

Hi,

Please try our latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.0 (if you are not already using it). If you still find the issue, kindly create a sample console application, zip it and post us here, we will check it soon. Also provide some screen shots highlighting the problematic values against formulas in comparison with Ms Excel calculated values.

Thank you.

Hello Amjad,

Here is a console app, the second value is wrong for example.

Regards,
fvaz

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project.

Could you provide us your template file “Simulador.xlsx” here, so that we could evaluate your issue using your attached project a bit. Also, it would be much better if you could simplified your project without other dependencies and provide us a sample application that should use only Aspose.Cells APIs to reproduce the issue on our end, it will help us to look into your issue more precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hello Amjad,

I’ve made a sample app only with Aspose functions.

Thanks for quick anwser’s.

Regards.
Fvaz

Hi Fvaz,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after executing the following code with your source excel file using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.2.0.1
. The value of cell L45 should be 4.29722222 but after calculate formula it comes out to be 4.25.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42946.

C#

Workbook wk = new Workbook(@“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\t\test.xlsx”);

Worksheet sheet = wk.Worksheets[“Total”];

sheet.Cells[“I5”].PutValue(“200”);

sheet.Cells[“I6”].PutValue(“100%”);

wk.CalculateFormula();

Debug.WriteLine(sheet.Cells[“I18”].Value);

Debug.WriteLine(sheet.Cells[“H16”].Value);

Debug.WriteLine(sheet.Cells[“L45”].Value);

Thanks,

Ill wait for news, i hope you solve the problem asap.

regards,
fvaz

Hi Fvaz,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Yes, once we have some good news for you, we will post on this thread to notify you. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed within a week.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.0.2

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks i’ve tested fix already and it work’s, we i’ll make a little bit more tests and then i let you know.

Regards,
Fvaz

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix, we have closed your ticket now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42946) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.