We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem with the Name Series on PDF

Hi,

I’m doing a Excel to PDF report but I have a trouble with the series name on PDF.

example attached

Excel report series name is right…but on PDF is wrong…
It is the same code, I just set the format file.

---------------------------------------------------------------
serieses.add(rangoDatos, true);
serieses.setCategoryData(rangoCategorias);
aSeries = serieses.get(0);
-----------------------------------------------------------------

if((“XLS”).equals(formato)){
ruta += “.xls”;
book.save(ruta);
}else if(“PDF”.equals(formato)){
ruta += “.pdf”;
book.getSaveOptions().setOnePagePerSheet(false);
byte prueba=1;
book.getSaveOptions().setPdfCompliance(prueba);
book.save(ruta,FileFormatType.PDF);

}

thanks by your help…

Hi Cristhian,


Thanks for contacting support.

Please share the resource Excel file, so that we can test the conversion in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,


Thanks for providing us template file.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.7.1.2

I have tested your scenario using your template file to simply convert to PDF file format, it works fine with v8.7.1.2. I used the following sample code with your template file. Also, I have attached the output PDF file for your reference:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“Reporte Cargas de Trabajo.xls”);
workbook.save(“out1Reporte Cargas de Trabajo1.pdf”);


Thank you.