Problem with TOC and column breaks when saving as PDF/HTML

Hi, when saving the attached Word document as PDF (or HTML) using Aspose.Words 9.0.0.0 (or 9.4.0.0, or 9.7.0.0) the TOC looks different than in MS Word. In the third caption I inserted a column break. Is it possible to get a Hotfix for this problem (based on version 9.0.0.0)? Thanks and regards.

Hello

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Also, you should note, all fixes and new features are added to new versions of Aspose.Words.
Best regards,

Hello, the problem is very critical for a customer of ours. So we need a fix for this problem as soon as possible. Thanks and regards.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Our developers will analyze the issue and provide you more information.
In meantime if the TOC is in updated state in your document, you can just do not update fields in the document before converting document to PDF. In this case TOC looks the same as in the original document.
Best regards,

Hi, I think the problem occurs also when inserting a page break (Ctrl+Enter) in the caption.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. We will keep you informed regarding status of the issue and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi, can you make an estimate when a fix for this problem will be available? Best regards.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, at the moment, I cannot provide you any estimate. Our developers will analyze the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi, any news about the fix? Thanks and regards.

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately the problem still unresolved. We’ll keep you informed on any developments.

Hi, any news about this problem?

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. We will surely inform you once it is fixed. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24890) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.