Problem with Upgrade .Net (Aspose 2.0 to 3.5 dll's)

We recently upgraded our .Net Platform from 2.0 to 3.5 and Visual Studio from 2005 to 2008. When I installed the Aspose upgrades (Words, Cells, Pdf) for .Net using the 3.5 Dll’s, I ran into a problem with Aspose.Words. It seems as though the “save” method is no longer valid. I am getting an “overload resolution failed because no accessible ‘save’ accepts this number of arguments” error.

I am trying to save to the browser using:

Dim strDocName As String = "ConfereeList.doc"
doc.Save(Me.Response, strDocName, Aspose.Words.ContentDisposition.Inline, Nothing)

As far as I can see, your documentation shows that the special overload still exists to send the document to the browser using four parameters. After changing the reference in my application to Aspose Word 3.5 DLL, it is not allowing me to. If the special overload does not exist anymore, then how do I send the document to the browser?

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello
Thanks for your request. ASP.NET applications work under .NET 1.1 or .NET 2.0. To make sure, please check IIS settings. As you can see you can select only .NET 1.1 or .NET 2.0 . System.Web is not available in the .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 Client Profile so it was not possible to use Aspose.Words to target the Client Profile. This is entirely by design.
In your case, you should use Aspose.Words for .NET 2.0 in your ASP net application.
Best regards,

Thank you. We figured it out after I sent the post. We found a work around.

Hello
It is perfect, that you already found the solution. If you need more assistance, we will be glad to help you.
Best regards,