Problem with worksheet printing

Hi,

I am facing a problem with worksheet printing. Currently i am using Aspose.Cells 7.3.5.0 version. I am printing the excel using the following code.Code is executing and print is successful. But some data is not printed properly.

My code:

//Apply different Image / Print options.
Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions printOptions = new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions();
printOptions.PrintingPage = PrintingPageType.Default;

Aspose.Cells.Rendering.SheetRender sr = new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.SheetRender(worksheet, printOptions);
//Print the sheet.
sr.ToPrinter(GetPrinterName());

I have attached my original excel file(New Features 2k7.xlsx). When i print this excel file my print out is not coming properly. I am attaching the both files.

Can you please let me know that why i am not getting the proper printout?
Can i print the complete workbook instead of printing one by one worksheet?

Regards,
Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the file.

I did test worksheet rendering and PDF rendering. I can notice the issue as you have mentioned. But your data is only splitted on “A1:H19”. There is a long list of blank bordered (formatted) area up to the last cell i.e. H1048576. So, apparently it is fine to render only the data area instead of printing huge list of unnecessary and blank pages (22310 in total). By the way, if we could render all the pages, the output PDF file would be a huge sized file.

Anyways, we have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41321”. We will look into your issue soon.

Can i print the complete workbook instead of printing one by one worksheet?
Yes, you may do it by using WorkbookRender.ToPrinter() mathod, see the document:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Printing+Workbooks

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for the update.WorkbookRender.ToPrinter() is working fine to print the complete workbook.

Coming to printout query…My excel files may contain large data,charts, image etc, and my application will process “NO of files” to print.So workbook will use the default settings and process for printing. I want the same output as the original file have.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kiran

Hi,

As we have now logged your issue with an id “CELLSNET-41321” into our database. We will surely look into it soon. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here immediately.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.5.4

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for the fix.My issue is resolved. It is working fine.

Regards,
Kiran

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved now.

Feel free to contact us any time if you have further query or have some other issue, we will be happy to assist your here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41321) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.