We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problems after migration from Aspose.Cells 5.0.0.0 to Aspose.Cells 7.0.3.0

Hi,

It works, leading 0 are kept in dates and numeric values.

Thanks for the quick fix.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40140) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

hi,

I don't believe it !

There was a leading 0 problem in Aspose.Cells version 7.0.3.0 (see previous posts), you fixed it in Aspose.Cells 7.0.3.4 and the problem is back in 7.0.4.0 !!!

Leadings 0 on date are removed.

Please fix it again and complete your unit testing framework before build next packages.

Can you provide me a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi,


I tested with some sample files and the code (below mentioned) using latest fix v7.0.4.6 (Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.4.6), but could not see the issue. We appreciate if you could attach your CSV and output files here. Also paste your code here, we will check your issue soon.

Sample code:
TxtLoadOptions loadOptions = new TxtLoadOptions(LoadFormat.CSV);
loadOptions.Separator = ‘,’;
loadOptions.ConvertNumericData = false;
loadOptions.Encoding = Encoding.Default;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\BkCSV.csv”, loadOptions);

workbook.Save(“e:\test2\output.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Thank you.

Hi,

The problem is easy to reproduce, just put a date with leading 0.

I've attached an example CSV file.

Firs row contains the date 02/08/2011, you will see that aspose returns 2/8/2011.

In 7.0.3.4, I have the good date format 02/08/2011.

Thanks

Hi,


Please use TxtLoadOptions.ConvertDateTimeData property to set it to “false”. Please use our latest fix v7.0.4.6 (as I suggested in my previous post in this thread) with the following code, it works fine as I tested using your file.

Sample code:
TxtLoadOptions loadOptions = new TxtLoadOptions(LoadFormat.CSV);
loadOptions.Separator = ‘,’;
loadOptions.ConvertDateTimeData = false;
loadOptions.Encoding = Encoding.Default;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\Salarié±+CSV±+Encoding.Unicode.csv”, loadOptions);

workbook.Save(“e:\test2\output.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);


Thank you.

Ah ok, you added a new property for date only, this is much more consistent now.

Thanks