Problems converting from Word to PDF with a watermark

I have a Word document that I am attempting to convert to PDF using the Aspose.Pdf component. Everything works fine for most documents, but for some docs that have watermarks in them (embedded in the header), I get the following error when trying to convert:

Header or Footer is too large. Please enlarge the top margin or bottom margin of the page.

Has anyone else had issues similar to this?

spotvader

Dear spotvader,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please make sure you are using the latest hot fix of Aspose.Pdf. If it still won’t work, please send the Word document to me.

I do indeed have the latest hotfix for Aspose.Pdf installed… please check your email. I have sent you the document that is causing the error.

Thanks,

spotvader

Dear spotvader,

I have fixed the “Header or footer is too large” bug. But there is still error about headerfooter and watermark. I have forward your email to the Aspose.Word team and we will cooperate to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help. Do I need to update Aspose.Pdf now to get your latest bug fix? Please keep me informed of the progress of this issue as I have a client that needs a solution ASAP.

spotvader

Dear spotvader,

The current hot fix of Aspose.Pdf can’t solve your problem. We will notify you soon after we solve this problem.