Can you please share your input HTML to reproduce the issue?
This section presents the most significant threats to TC. The table below is derived from the Threat Matrix, which is provided along with this report. The recommendations here are more fully developed in the Action Plan. <o:p></o:p>
|T1: Incidence response failure||L||H||H|
|T2: Advanced Persistent Threat||- Data flows, network topologies and in some cases application and system operation details are not fully documented or understood by current IT staff and support vendors, Siebel in particular.
- Extremely complex application architecture makes data integrity and system availability issues very difficult to troubleshoot.
- Insufficient network segmentation and access control
- Insufficient patch management
- Lack of information security program and security personnel.
- Many applications and IT systems are highly dependent upon a single person, and in some cases there is no subject matter expert (SME).
- Many applications have been developed in-house with limited documentation and developer knowledge.
- Multiple middleware systems are in place, and many applications require manual processes to synchronize data.
- No IPS
|T3: Employee Theft||L||H||H|
|T4: Disaster impact on business processes||L||H||H|
|T5: Systems Offline after Disaster||L||H||H|
|T6: hanh pretty girl||- Develop a formal Information Security Management Program using the components of the Common Controls Framework
- Emphasize reduction of application density, deprecated and redundant platforms.
- Perform and end-to-end analysis of the business process requirements and totally redesign application architecture to support those requirements, rather than the current process of trying to align business processes with technology.
- Standardize middleware and use COTs where possible
|T7: hanh pretty||L||H||H|
Sorry, I was not able to notice any issue using the latest version of Aspose.Words (i.e. 15.6.0). It produces the attached output after inserting your HTML in a new document. MS Word also produces the similar output so there does not seem to be any issue.
Can you please confirm if you have shared complete HTML and tested with the latest version?