Problems to covert html containing element located in absolute position into pdf

Hi, i need to covert html containing element in absolute position into pdf, but not work.

In this forum I find this thread: https://forum.aspose.com/t/67822

The issues mentioned in this thread are not fixed yet ?
If no, do you have an estimate for a resolution?

Recommended to use this solution:

Regards
Fabrizio

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your inquiry. What Aspose API are you using? Aspose.Words or Aspose.Pdf? Also, I have copied your HTML into a new file (see attached .zip file) but browsers e.g. chrome, firefox, IE do not render any content of it. Please elaborate your requirement further.

Best regards,

Thanks for your reply,

I am attaching the html file to open with word.
I know that not work with chroome or IE but i cannot find other ways to use the absolute positions.

My goal is to write an html that can be converted to pdf and word from your library: Aspose.Words.dll

Regards
Fabrizio

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11930. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of any corrections. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi, to help you, i tried the following code using file in attachment:

Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@“C:\Test\test.html”);
SaveOptions options = SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Docx);
options.DmlRenderingMode = DmlRenderingMode.DrawingML;
doc.Save(@“C:\Test\test.docx”, options);

Opening directly the file test.html with word I see the images.
But if I open the output file test.docx the images are not seen.

It is the correct way to display html elements in absolute positions ?

Regards Fabrizio.

I remember that this is the start html that unfortunately is not rendered:

testo PO1

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for the additional information.
Fabrizio:
Hi, to help you, i tried the following code using file in attachment:

Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@“C:\Test\test.html”);
SaveOptions options = SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Docx);
options.DmlRenderingMode = DmlRenderingMode.DrawingML;
doc.Save(@“C:\Test\test.docx”, options);

Opening directly the file test.html with word I see the images.
But if I open the output file test.docx the images are not seen.

It is the correct way to display html elements in absolute positions ?
We have logged this issue in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11936. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of any corrections. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Do you have an estimate for a resolution?

If not, let us know that we proceed with another solution.
Thanks
Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issues are not resolved yet. Our product team has completed the analysis of these issues and the root causes have been identified. However, the implementations of the fixes of these issues have been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

can you give me an approximate date?

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issues are not resolved yet. We have asked the ETAs of these issues from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11930,WORDSNET-11936) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.3 update also available on NuGet.