Problems when copying data from Aspose.Grid.Web with hidden columns

Hi,

I have in my app the first 2 columns hidden and used for storing some information useful for my app.
Also, the first row is freezed to store the names of the columns (Name, price, etc.).

I got a problem using 1.9.3.0 version of Aspose.Grid.Web, when I select more than 1 cell starting from the first row below this freezed row and from the first visible cell (i.e. C2), then all the information from the two hidden columns are copied together.

This only happens when I select more than one cells and the cell C2 are in this selection. If I start from the row 3 or from the column D, no problem in copy/paste.

Please, try to verify it. I am not using the and the Xhtml flag is set to false because when I enable it, the grid looses his vertical alignment when formatting the cells.

thanks and hoping for a fast solution :D

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Yes, we checked and tested your scenario. The problem only occurs if you start selecting any number of cells by clicking from the row headers e.g., 2 etc. and expanding your selection to copy the data. I don't find the problem when I don't touch the row headers for selection.

We will investigate and fix it soon.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi,

We have taken note of this problem, we will solve it in the next version. Before this happens, you can try to move these two column to the end of the line to avoid some problems.
Thank you.

Hi!

I hope you can fix it soon! I cannot use the 2 columns at the end of the line because I would have to change too much things in my codeā€¦

Thanks,

Hi, do you have any news on this issue?

Thanks,

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We will fix this problem after we have finished some urgent update. It will be available in the next week.

Thank you for being patient.

Hi, do you have any news about this issue?

Hi,

We will upldate you soon.

Thank you.