Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problems with Aspose.Grid.Designer

I am trying to use Aspose.Grid for a required solution.

I have installed the most recent version 1.9.3 & my question relates to the Aspose.Grid.Web component.

When i try to use the designer module (either via .NET IDE or through desktop application) i get the following script error;

'Invalid Argument'

When i make any changes to the design layout, i get scripting errors such as;

'Filter.length is null or not an object' (when changing col width).

If i put values into a cell and save - the changes are not persisted and as it stands just now i cannot edit the template to work from.

Trying to load from an existing sheet also has problems, giving load script error upon import.

Any help resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated as we currently licensed for Aspose.Words & Aspose.Cells - Aspose.Grid seems like the best choice for the current requirements.

Thanks again,

Danny Brown (brown.d@coalescence.uk.com)

Hi,

Are you using some bug fix version e.g.., 1.9.3.x for which you are getting some errors working with Aspose.Grid.Web.Designer editor. Kindly try to uninstall the older versions and install the latest 1.9.4. properly on the system: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/53/visual-components/aspose.grid/entry106931.aspx

If the problem still persists, could you give us more details, which .NET framework, VS.NET and OS you are using?

Thank you.

Thank you for the quick response.

I uninstalled the 1.9.3 version & installed the 1.9.4 version, however i still encounter the same problem as stated in my last post.

I am using;

.NET 2.0

Visual Studio 2005

Windows XP - SP2 (this is a dev machine)

Thanks again,

Danny Brown

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the info,

We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will release v2.0 today. It will solve this problem.

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Thank you for the quick turnaround.

The 2.0 release has resolved all issues.

Thanks

Danny Brown