Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problems with Aspose Pdf

Aspose.Pdf = 3.3.0.0
Aspsose.Pdf.Kit = 2.3.0.0

The reference paragraph for ParagraphRelative positioning is not found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ApplicationException: The reference paragraph for ParagraphRelative positioning is not found.

Source Error:

Line 45:         }
Line 46: 
Line 47:             file = mypdfreport.getStudentLearningPlanPDF(Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString["regID"]));
Line 48: 
Line 49: 

I've attached the code.

Hi,

This bug had been fixed in version 3.3.0.5. You will have to use a newer version for it to work. Please consult http://www.aspose.com/Community/Forums/thread/65171.aspx

Thanks.

Hi,

I have checked the check box issue and fond that the checkbox are being displayed but are displayed relative to the page and hence are placed outside the page. I have logged this as PDFNET-4269 in our issue tracking system. We will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please note that I was not able to reproduce this error with my code, so its safe to assume that there is something in your code which is causing the abnormal behaviour. While we try to sort this out you can do some testing on your and try to isolate the statement which is causing this error.

Thanks.