Problems with Image and Tables

Hi,

I need ur help… I have extracted text and images from pdf file but i can’t place them in word file at right position and as well as tables. Please help me.
Thank You.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can easily achieve your requirements by using DocumentBuilder. You can insert text, images, bookmarks, form fields, and other document elements at the cursor position.

DocumentBuilder has an internal cursor that you can navigate to a different location in a document using various DocumentBuilder.MoveToXXX methods such as DocumentBuilder.MoveToDocumentStart and DocumentBuilder.MoveToField. Please read following documentation links for your kind reference.

Please use DocumentBuilder.insertImage method to inserts an image from a file or URL into the document and DocumentBuilder.write method to inserts a string into the document at the current insert position.

If you still face problem, please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will then provide you more information along with code.