We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problems with page headers not converting

We use AsposeWord for .Net to automatically convert Word files to PDF files once they are approved on our website. The problem is the header for each page in Word is not showing up in the PDF file. For some reason the header is lost during the conversion process.

Attached are the Word and PDF versions where you can see the header is not being converted.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

David Rodgers - CSBS

Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Perhaps you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words; as I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side with Aspose.Words v11.11.0. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Moreover, please note that Aspose.Words’ page layout engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word’s page layout engine works. To you, this means that if you convert a Microsoft Word document into PDF, XPS or print it using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,