Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problems with saving in linux envirioment

We are running a box with:
OpenSUSE 13.1
with java version 1.8.0_40 64bit

and a windows server box
with java version 1.8.0_141 64 bit

On the windows machine the included script (using the php-javabringe) works and produces a readable file. But on the linus machine the included script produces a file which is only 1 kb in size and doesn’t contain an image.
We are running multiple parts of aspose (Words, email and cells) on this linux machine without problems but this library seems to cause problems while saving. Could you please tell me if I’m doing something wrong here?

test.zip (28.5 KB)

Included is the testscript I’m running, it uses the php javabridge.
Note that the filepaths are hardcoded in it for a linux envirioment so for testing you need to change them.
I’ve included the psd file which we want to manipulate.

results.zip (18.0 KB)

In the results.zip attachement I have the test.jpg which is produced by the windows envirioment and the test2.jpg which is produced by the linux envirioment.

Hope this is all the info you need.

@tenbrinke,

I have observed the detailed information shared by you and an a ticket with ID IMAGINGJAVA-805 has bee created in our issue tracking system to further investigate this issue. This thread has been associated with the issue so that we may share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Hi, is there any update regarding this problem?

@tenbrinke,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-805) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz