Problems with thumbnail and cloning

Dear msfaiz,

we have another bug with a slide with grouped objects where we need your support.

Our History: http://www.cyberpark.de/Gruppenstruktur.ppt) you will see that the thumbnail- and (!) clone-function shows all a little bit smaller and some lines are shifted (see last tree).

PP2003/2007

Any suggestions are welcome.

ingo

Dear Ingo,

Thanks for reporting, we will look into this problem and fix it as soon as possible.

Dear msfaiz,

is there any new information?

thank you in advance

ingo

Dear msfaiz,

our customer have found another bug in the clone-method.
If you clone the slides from:
http://www.cyberpark.de/plant_muellheim_and_products.ppt
http://www.cyberpark.de/storage_transport.ppt

some of the content will appear twice in different position in the same slide.

Can you fix the bug in your next patch together with the bugs mentioned above?
Thank you for a quick response.

best regards

ingo

Dear msfaiz,

do you have a solution for us?
Thank you for your support.

best regards

ingo

Dear msfaiz,

do you have a solution for us?
Why i did't received a feedback from support since may?!

Thank you for your support and your feedback.

best regards

ingo

I just can tell we are working on it since you first request in May and if I’m not mistaken some versions of Aspose.Slides work fine with your presentations.
That is very strange floating problem and we can’t find dependencies. After we change algorithm of reading master styles it works with your presentations but other customers have similar problems and vice versa.
We have some positive results but it’s not enough to fix whole problem yet.

Dear alcrus,

do you have a new solution for us?
Thank you for your support and your feedback.

-> the bug reported on 06-20-2008, 6:02 PM seems to be solved with the newest version
-> the bug with the organigram is actual and not resolved.

best regards

ingo

Dear slide-Team,

our customer have found another bug in the clone-method. (Topic Animations)
If you clone the slides from:
http://www.cyberpark.de/MWG_orig.ppt

example via:
http://www.cyberpark.de/MWG_after.ppt

you will see on the first slide many errors in the animation. Do you know this bug?

Can you fix the bug in your next patch together with the bugs mentioned above?
-> 05-26-2008, 4:56 PM (Organigram)

Thank you for a quick response.

best regards

ingo

Dear Ingo,

It is not a bug. Currently, Aspose.Slides supports MS-PowerPoint 2000 animations only.

Dear msfaiz,

thank you or your answer

1.have you any news about the bug in:
-> 05-26-2008, 4:56 PM (Organigram)

2. ppt 2000 animations? Our Customer have ppt2003 and ppt2007 and some slides contains animations. A copy of a slide - your old marketing text on the website about the clone function was "...makes an exact copy of the slide!" - should copy the whole slide and you support ppt2003 official on your site. Otherway the whole application is not practicable for him?

Is there any timeline for improving of your clone-function regarding this important topic for ppt2003 and later in ppt2007 also?

Thank you for a quick response to both points ;-)

best regards

ingo

Dear Support,

i was very happy if i can get an answer to my post from 11.07.08 see above.
We have new customers for our solution but with the open topics/bugs in the slide copy-function i think the application is unsalable.

I look forward to your support and thank you in advance.

best regards

ingo

The issue relating to grouped objects is in our priority and we will fix it in next release. However, for animations greater than PP2000, we are not helpful much. It is still many months until we are able to implement the PP2007 animations which cover all the previous ones.

Dear msfaiz,

do you have any news in this topic?
Is there a timeline for next .net release?

Thank you for your support.

best regards

ingo

Dear Ingo,

You can get the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 2.9.5.37422 from this link.

Please use new threads for your new problems. Long threads are difficult to sort out the problems.

FYI: You can also see all of your posts by clicking your UserId and navigating to your profile. There is a tab which says View Recent Posts. This is helpful in case you are unable to find the threads where you last posted.

I will need to check if has fixed your problems or not.

thank you for this file.
Do you have the .net 1.1 -Version for me? The link shows the .net 2.0 only and our application is 1.1.

What are the fixes topics in this version?

regards

ingo

Hi,

The above version has fixed the problem relating to grouped objects as mentioned above. I will request the technical team to compile it on 1.1 for you.

Hello,

Please check attached Aspose.Slides compiled for .NET 1.1.

Dear msfaiz,

the slide 'gruppenstruktur' (see first question) is still wrong with the new version.

is this correct?

regards

ingo

I have attached the image generated by the version attached by Alexey in the above post. Is there anything wrong? Please clarify.