ProcessParagraph() gives exception ' The rectangle size can not be larger page size'

I have a document, which has many svg images , text fragments, tables which is broken, i.e. has repeating rows added.

The svg images are not set properly in page when they are added at the end of the page, it overflows. So, I have manually found a work around to check the page height available using the page.CalculateContentBBox()

To call CalculateContentBBox(), we need to call ProcessParagraph() on pdf document on which the current contents are added. (The pdf is not saved yet as I calc available height then add the elements)

Sometimes, when we get a page having tables which are broken down(table continued in next page, with repeating row headers) , ProcessParagraph() gives exception ‘The rectangle size can not be larger page size’’

Your team has already logged issues raisd by me related to SVG overflow. I have to achieve this asap, so cant wait till issue is resolved from your end.

Please provide a work around.

The document structure is complex so cant share with you sample code which would replicate the issue

@PriyankaShelke

Thanks for contacting support.

We already have noticed the issue of “The rectangle size can not be larger page size” exception, while investigating the scenario, which you shared in your previous post.

We have noticed that SVG image does not honor specified height/width and retains its original dimensions (which are larger than Page Dimensions in case of large SVGs) while adding into PDF Page. Which is why the API is throwing this exception. Thus an issue with the ID PDFNET-45015 has already been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of rectification.

Please note that the issues, reported in free support forums, are resolved on first come first serve basis and in case your issue is a blocker and needs to be resolved on urgent basis, we suggest you to please check paid support model, where issues are resolved on high priority. As soon as we have some definite updates, regarding issue resolution, we will surely let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.