Produces Unwanted Blank Slide

Hi Tyumen Team,
Our company bought the PPS ad-in from Aspose. I have problem when I exported the report to PPS or PPT.
When I run the report in the Report Manager I have only 11 slides (which is correct since this is what I expected). But, when I exported the report to PPS or PPT. It produces 22 slides, it added 1 blank slide in each slides that I created.
In my SSRS (2008) design, I put the object (eg. graph, table and text) inside the rectangle to control which items that I want to be in slide 1 , slide 2, slide 3 and so on.. In the rectangle properties, I selected under page break option the "add page break after". I used this configuration from slide (rectangle) 1 to slide(rectangle) 10.
What you think is the solution in order that no blank slide will be added to the original slide that I created when I will exported it to PPS?
Your help will be appreciated,
Ness

Dear Ness,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

From your initial results, I feel that there may be some issue with page size of report. Can you please adjust that and verify that. If the problem still persists, then please share the RDL file along with data set, so that we may help you out. You may also embed the data inside your RDL file using simple select statements as well.

Thanks and Regards,

My Report margin is 0.5in for left, right, bottom and top. Landscape orientation and the paper size is letter. I have no problem exporting it in Word since it doesn’t produces additional page but I have the same problem for PPT, PDF and TIFF.

Hi,

Can you please share the RDL file along with the data set, so that we may reproduce the issue and figure out the cause of problem and help you out.

Thanks and Regards,

I just change the margins from 0.5 to 0.2 and it work perfect.

Thanks! :)