I am evaluating Excel generation tools for a client and Aspose.Cells is definitely on the list.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Here’s what my client needs:
1) Conditional Formatting (big part of their sheet formatting) – must be able to support up to 13 CF rules per cell in some cases.
2) Easy loading of data from SQL Server
3) Excel 2007 (wide reports – many columns plus, as noted above – extended Conditional Formatting)
4) Easily handle many sheets in one workbook
5) Asp.net (c#) as the delivery vehicle (are there threading issues?)
6) Programmatic control of page header/footer including inserting images
7) Cell merging and control of text in the merged cells
Please comment on the support for the above. Also...
The client may want to purchase the Source code escrow. What language is Aspose Cells written in?
Do you have a ‘reverse engineer’ too that can take a spreadsheet as input and generate equivalent Aspose.Cells code as output?