Product selection - What Do I need?!

Looking to create a (web) application in .NET that can assemble Excel files, SQL 2008 reporting services reports, gifs(images) and other PDF files into a single PDF document for download, storage or direct printing.

I have used aspose products in the past, and need to get a feel for what I would need to purchase to do this type of thing.

This would be for a single server/intranet environment for 1-2000 Users.

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf product family team. We have a product named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which is used to create PDF documents from scratch over .NET environment. You can use our API to generate the document, transform an XML, XSL-FO to PDF or even you can convert an Image file into PDF format using this product. Besides this, we have another product named Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services which offers the capability to convert the .RDL document into PDF format. Please visit the following link for more information on topics related to

Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Don't forget to checkout the video tutorial on Getting Started with Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services

In case it does not satisfy your requirements or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

I am from Aspose.Cells
product family team. Aspose.Cells for .NET can convert Excel spreadsheets to PDF format, see the document for reference:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-to-pdf-files.html

Thank you.

Hi,

You can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to add images in an existing PDF file. Please see the details in this article. You can also concatenate, append or insert PDF files into a single file using this component. The latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET can be downloaded from this link.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,