Programmatic changes and UndoRedo in desktop grid

Hello!

I found some problem and did not find solution or workaround.

1. If I change border style in the user interface, I can undo it. If I change border style by code, I can't undo it.
2. I can't undo comment cell change.
3. If I make multiple changes by code, I can't undo this changes in one click (methods UndoManager.BeginChanges UndoManager.EndChanges will be very helpful)
4. I store in the comment cell some metadata, so I want to hide comments in the user interface and show custom tooltip instead of them. But the comments cell have minimum height and width, and I can't hide them.
5. I can't change cell indent in the user interface and by code.

Alex

Hi Alex,

I have logged your feature requests into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-17646. We will look into them soon. Once there is any update for any of your request, we will let you know about it.

Thank you.

Hi!

Is any progress?

Hi Alexander,

We are working on this issue. It is anticipated that within the next week this issue will be fixed. We will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hi Alexander,

Please find the updated version of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v2.3.1.2003. Following issues has been resolved in this version.

1. If I change border style in the user interface, I can undo it. If I change border style by code, I can't undo it.
Answer: You can use UndoManager.BeginChanges() and UndoManager.EndChanges() to record changes by code.

2. I can't undo comment cell change.
Answer: This feature is now supported.

3. If I make multiple changes by code, I can't undo this changes in one click (methods UndoManager.BeginChanges UndoManager.EndChanges will be very helpful)
Answer: This feature is now supported.

4. I store in the comment cell some metadata, so I want to hide comments in the user interface and show custom tooltip instead of them. But the comments cell has minimum height and width, and I can't hide them.
Answer: This feature is now supported. Please try following code snippet: worksheet.Comments["d4"].Visible = false;

5. I can't change cell indent in the user interface and by code.
Answer: This feature is now supported. Please try following code snippet:
style.Indent = 2.

Thanks,

Thank You very much!