Programmatically navigate through a table (MoveToCell)

Hi,
I am having some difficulty navigating through a table which is defined in my word template. The table contains 2 rows; the first is a header row, and the second row contains 5 cells, with a bookmark in the first cell.
I want to navigate to the bookmark in the first cell of the second row, and insert some value there. I also need to go through the other 4 cells on that row, and insert appropriate data there.
Lastly, I will need to be able to add more rows beneath the second row, with the same amount of cells, and input textual values there.
When I try to use the DocumentBuilder.MoveToCell() method, I get an error message stating that the first argument, namely the table index, is out of range:
“ArgumentOutOfRangeException was unhandled. Specified argument was our of the range of valid values.”
Please help me to understand what I am doing wrong.
Here is an excerpt of my code:

Aspose.Words.Document whatsUpDoc = LoadDocument(documentPath + documentName);
foreach(Aspose.Words.Bookmark bookmarkItem in whatsUpDoc.Range.Bookmarks)
{
    if (bookmarkItem.Name.Equals("BookmarkImLookingFor"))
    {
        DocumentBuilder docBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(whatsUpDoc);
        docBuilder.MoveToBookmark(bookmarkItem.Name);

Cell cellWithBookmark = docBuilder.CurrentParagraph.ParentNode as Cell;
        Row rowWithBookmark = cellWithBookmark.ParentRow;
        Table tableWithBookmark = rowWithBookmark.ParentTable;
        // I need these indexes for the MoveToCell method
        int tableIndex = tableWithBookmark.ParentNode.IndexOf(tableWithBookmark);
        int rowIndex = tableWithBookmark.IndexOf(rowWithBookmark);
        int cellIndex = rowWithBookmark.IndexOf(cellWithBookmark);
        for (int i = cellIndex; i <rowWithBookmark.Cells.Count; i++)
        {
            docBuilder.MoveToCell(tableIndex, rowIndex, cellIndex, 0);
            docBuilder.Write("cell " + i.ToString());
        }
    }
}

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I think, you can try using the same technique as described here:
Also, maybe in your case it is better to use mail merge with regions. Please see the following link to learn more:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/types-of-mail-merge-operations/
Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Thank you for your advice. I implemented your first suggestion, using the supplied MoveToNextCell method.
I changed the call to nextCell.RemoveAllChildren() into the following call in order to retain the formatting in the original row/cell: nextCell.FirstParagraph.RemoveAllChildren()
I also removed the nextCell.EnsureMinimum() method call, as you advised in the thread you provided the link to.