ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists on loading Project file (C# .NET)

Hi,
i am trialling the aspose.tasks product and on uploading msp files i received the error “Project reading exception. —> System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.”

I attach the file which generated the error. Can you tell me if you see this same error?
I also attach the error message received

best regards
ColinFiles.zip (34.8 KB)

1 Like

@colin1066,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID TASKSNET-3509 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be addressed.

@colin1066 Hello!
Please try to use Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.7 and above. In these versions there is no problem with reading of MPP file you attached.

Hi,

I only recieved the .lic file a few weeks ago but there was no indication in the emai lwhat version it is. Where can i find out what version it was? The licence is also attached.

thanks
ColinAspose.Tasks.lic.zip (791 Bytes)

The license does not have a version. Please update Aspose.Tasks dll to the last version.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Where can i get the latest dll per your recommendation?

regards
Colin

@colin1066,

I like to inform that concerned issue will be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Tasks for .NET 19.10. We request for your patience till the time the product is shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-3509) have been fixed in this update.