Property BodyEncoding doesn't work

Hi,

We need to know which encoding of email body is. But property BodyEncoding returns null when we using POP3 protocol or IMAP4 and UTF8Encoding when we use EWS. Return value of this property doesn’t dependence on email, I see that it dependence on only protocol.
I’ve tested on 18.3 and 18.6.
I’ve attached sample for reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Irina

AETest.zip (4.4 KB)

@cap.aspose,

The behaviour seems specific to protocol. An investigation ticket with id: EMAILNET-39032 has been logged to further look into it. We’ll update you here as some information or a fix version is available in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for quick response. I’ve attached sample for POP3 protocol, but issue is reproducible for all protocols.
It’s critical issue for our customers. We are looking forward to receive updates from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Irina

@cap.aspose,

We have recorded your concerns against the logged issue and will update you here once there is some information available in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

Our customer has raised the severity of the issue. Could you please escalate it?

Regards,
Irina

@cap.aspose,

If you want to move the issue to priority support for which you have subscription, please open a ticket on Paid Support forum with this ticket id.

Hi Kashif,

Yes, I want to move the issue to priority support. But I cannot create issue on Paid Support. I see the following message: Your subscription has been expired, kindly renew your subscription.
Could you please help me?

Regards,
Irina

@cap.aspose,

We have prepared hotfix for this issue. Please download it from attachment here.EMAILNET_39032.zip (2.6 MB)

Hi Kashif,

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Irina

You are welcome.