Protecting sections with checkboxes

I have an question/answer document, broken up into text sections and form field sections.
I am protecting all text sections (and any answer sections not relevant).
The text sections protect ok, so do the combo lists.
Checkboxes in this document seem to do the reverse of whatever I set the protection to.
ie. If I set a section that contains a checkbox to protected, I can still use the checkbox. And on parsing the document it can be proved that this form field is in a protected section.
So vice versa, a checkbox becomes unuseable in a unprotected section.

Anyone else experienced this? Tongue Tied

Also needing a way of returning control to an aspx page after calling a Save() with the Response object passed in…

I am experiencing similar problems.

If I use the ProtectionType.AllowOnlyFormFields, I find that checkboxes are readonly when placed in sections with “ProtectedForForms = false” set. The opposite is true for “ProtectedForForms = true” - the checkboxes can be changed. Other controls do no suffer this problem, as comboy says.

This is a major sticking point for us at the moment.

Haydn

Sorry for the delay in replying, we will look into the issue and report back within 1-2 days.

It looks like we misunderstood Word. When you have form fields in Word documents, that section has to be protected in order for the form fields to work properly. We’re changing our logic now, and all appears well once more.

Thanks. So I have nothing to do on this one.