Proxy Error When Converting Shape or Officematch Nodes to HTML Using aspose.word.python on Linux

I encountered a problem while using the aspose.word.python . My code runs fine on Windows, but when I migrated it to Linux, I started encountering errors.
problematic document: 1702362001552.docx (40.5 KB)
my code:

for node in paragraph.as_paragraph().get_child_nodes(aw.NodeType.ANY, False):
    print(node.node_type)
    if node.node_type == 35:
        text = node.to_string(aw.SaveFormat.HTML)
        # save_options = aw.saving.HtmlSaveOptions()
        # save_options.export_relative_font_size = True
        # save_options.export_images_as_base64 = True
        # text = node.to_string(save_options)

error message: Proxy error(ArgumentOutOfRangeException): Expected a value between 0 and 3291. (Parameter ‘index’)

Expected Behavior:
I expect to successfully convert shape or officematch nodes to HTML format on Linux for display on a webpage.

Please assist in resolving this issue. Thank you!

@yeqq
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26359

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@yeqq We have completed analyzing the issue. You should install libgdiplus library and the problem will go away.

RUN apt install -y libgdiplus

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26359) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.2 update also available on NuGet.