PSD file opeartion

Hi,

I am trying to investigate Aspose Image product to use for our project. Mainly we want to load the PSD file and try to perform below action before saving into PNG file. Will we able to achieve following functionality on PSD file.

1. Override current layer(i.e image) with new image?
2. Override current layer(i.e image) with Text layer?
3. Create and append new Text layer in PSD file ?
4. Replace current layer(i.e image) with Transparent layer(empty image section)?
5. Replace current text layer with new text and color? Yes it can be achieved

Will be able to achieve above functionality with Aspose directly or any work around?
I have attached PSD file for reference.

Hi Sarvan,

Thanks for your growing interest in Aspose.Imaging.

I have observed your requirements and will try to address them separately.

saravanakumar3856a4e:

1. Override current layer(i.e image) with new image?

You can achieve this by cropping existing image area inside desired layer and then adding new image to layer. Please try using attached sample code to serve the purpose.

saravanakumar3856a4e:

3. Create and append new Text layer in PSD file ?

At the moment there is no support available to append or create new Text Layers. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-2377 has been added as new feature request to investigate the possibility of implementing requested support.

saravanakumar3856a4e:

2. Override current layer(i.e image) with Text layer?
4. Replace current layer(i.e image) with Transparent layer(empty image section)?

At the moment there is no option available to cast one layer (image) to other layers (text or transparent). An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-2378 has been added to investigate the possibility of implementing requested support in API.

saravanakumar3856a4e:

5. Replace current text layer with new text and color? Yes it can be achieved

I have added the sample code for this in shared sample code.

This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.