PSD Text layer - TySh coming across as a UnknownResource

I’m evaluating the PSD metadata support… I just downloaded the SDK, have requested a temporary license but have not yet received it.

I have a simple PSD that I created in PhotoShop 6 - it’ ONLY layer is a text layer.

When I look at the Layer resources with this LINQPad script:

var filename = @“c:\temp\test2.psd”;
using (var image = (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Psd.PsdImage) Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(filename))
{
foreach(var layer in image.Layers)
{
layer.Dump();
foreach (var thing in layer.Resources)
{
thing.Dump();
}
}
}

All the resources are shown as UnknownResource, including the TySh layer

"UnknownResource. Signature: 8BIM (0x3842494d) ID: TySh (0x54795368) Length:
0x4210"

The documentation shows some tasty looking classes: TypeToolFontInfo, TypeToolInfo6Resources, etc…

How do I get access to these? Do I have to construct them from the UnknownResource somehow?

Hi Erik,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, currently Aspose.Imaging doesn’t support PSD textual layers. We have a plan to implement this feature in future, so we have already logged a feature request for it in our bug tracking system, IMAGING-33211. I have linked your request to this issue as well. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature gets available.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-33211) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.