2 有文本乱码
导出 Java 代码为:
Image image =Image.load(path);
PsdImage psdImage = (PsdImage) image;
psdImage.save(img_path_src,new PngOptions());

问题修正:
原问题中 ,“PSF文件打开截图” 变更为 “PSD文件打开截图”

@junjun.pan
Could you please clarify OS version and version of Aspose.PSD for Java and provide input file for testing.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDJAVA-460

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

OS 版本:Windows 10 专业版
Aspose版本:23.4

@junjun.pan thank you. Could you please additionally provide PSD input fiile for testing.

Automatic translate:
谢谢。 您能否另外提供 PSD 输入文件进行测试。

文件 70 M ,上传总是出错,是超限了吗
如果超限了,如何上传超限文件呢

@junjun.pan please try to upload it to some 3rd party service like OneDrive or Dropbox, or for example please upload file to View Adobe® Photoshop® Files | PSD & PSB Viewer App and send me url of file in private message with guid.

Automatic translate:
请尝试将其上传到 OneDrive 或 Dropbox 等第三方服务,或者例如请将文件上传到 View Adobe® Photoshop® Files | PSD & PSB Viewer App 并向我发送带有 guid 的私人消息。

已上传PSD文件test.psd
image.png (144.4 KB)

已上传至https://products.aspose.app/psd/viewer/

@junjun.pan please send me url with guid at the end and send it with the direct messages of forum to me.

url如下:View Adobe® Photoshop® Files | PSD & PSB Viewer App

@junjun.pan thank you. I’ve downloaded input file succesfully. We will make investigation. This will be fixed in Aspose.PSD for Java 23.6 - 23.8.

Please try this workaround if you don’t need to edit file until the issue wouldn’t be fixed.

Automatic translate:
谢谢。我已成功下载输入文件。我们将进行调查。这将在 Aspose.PSD for Java 23.6 - 23.8 中修复。

如果您在问题无法解决之前不需要编辑文件,请尝试此解决方法。

String input = "inputfile.psd";
    String output = "output.png";

PsdLoadOptions opt = new PsdLoadOptions();
    opt.setReadOnlyMode(true);
    opt.setLoadEffectsResource(true);

PngOptions pngOpt = new PngOptions();
    pngOpt.setColorType(PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha);

try (PsdImage img = (PsdImage) Image.load(input, opt)) {
        img.save(output, pngOpt);