PST created from Calendar event failed to open in Outlook 365 (C# .NET)

Hi,
I’ve created PST with customer calendar events , the PST is about 11GB size and when I trying to open it in Outlook 365 on windows I get next error : “Outlook cannot display this view. Failed to create all properties in this location.”
image.png (2.9 KB)

Sorry, can’t send you a sample that reproduce the problem, as most likely issue is due to size or data of events. As small calendars PST creation is working fine.
Please advise.
Thanks

Update 1:
Outlook 365 for Mac also can’t import.
scanpst.exe on Windows find some error, tries to repair but Outlook still unable to open the PST and display content.

@slavago,

I have observed the issue shared by you and assuming that you are using latest Aspose.Email 20.1 on your end. In order to proceed further, we need to have used working sample code, source MSG or calendar files (if any) that you are adding to PST and generated PST with issue. You are right that sharing an 11 GB sized PST is not possible. It may be possible that certain MSG or calendar file may be responsible for this. Is it possible, if you divide the files in group and then generate the PST files. This way, we may narrow down to point where the issue lies and may also be possible to share with us too.

I’ll try to divide into groups and will let you know.
Source data is in proprietary format, so sharing them is not possible, there’s about 5gb of source data. Code sample also will not help, as it works for other customer (smaller calendars).
Strange that generated PST is archive into 700MB zip file. I’ll ask customer approval to share this PST with you.

Thanks

@slavago,

Thank you for your consideration. Please share with us once details are available.