I loaded Net 1.4.0
1. In The Folder list FolderInfoCollection - folderInfo.ContentCount always = 0. Should be number of messages in the folder.
2. In The Folder list MessageInfoCollection - messageInfo.Subject returns spaces.
More serious Issues
If I load the PST with several messages then extract them I am getting the wrong messages. The attached PST has 1 Inbox message,
1 Drafts message and 1 deleted items message. I used WebDAV messages named "WebDAV Import" to load the PST. I named messages
extracted from the PST with Aspose software "Aspose Export". I also extracted messages from the PST using a different software tool
and they are named "Another Export".
WebDAV Import Inbox Message 1.msg Matches
Another Export Inbox 1.msg Matches
Aspose Export Inbox 1.msg Completely Different
WebDAV Import Drafts Message 1.msg Matches
Another Export Drafts 1.msg Matches
Aspose Export Drafts 1.msg Completely Different (Looks like same message as Aspose Export Inbox 1.msg)
WebDAV Import Deleted Items Message 1.msg Matches
Another Export Deleted Items 1.msg Matches
Aspose Export Deleted Items 1.msg Completely Different
The attached .zip contains all the .msg files, the PST and code snippets for how I created the PST,
How I loaded it with messages, How I did the Folder Collection and how I exported the messages.
I think the PST is fine, but the code I am using to examine the PST contents is generating bad results.