Publish Failed

I'm evaluating Aspose.Cells for reporting services.

When working in Excel I'm finding I may do something that breaks the ability to publish to our reporting services server. Most of the time I can figure out what I've done. Is there a way to see a more detailed message related to the publish failure? or a falure log? All it currently says is "Publishing Report failed."

Thank you,

Karl

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please post your Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.log file here. We will check it and get back to you soon. The Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.log file is in ${Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices Installation folder}\ folder. If you do not find the file, please check your installation folder writing permission set.

Thank you.

Hi,

We think you may try:

1. Please check username , password and access permissions. Refer to the document to configure client Report Server URL.

2. Please modify the value of logger parameter at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file and post Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.log file. The file is in ${Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices installation folder }folder.

========================================

========================================

We will check them soon.

If you do not find the file there, please check the installation folder's writing permissions.

The file should be in ${Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices installation folder }folder.

Thank you.

After changing the logger to Debug and giving myself write access to the programs directory it does work and give me a log file. The details in the log file are exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you,

Karl