Publishing to PDF causes the right margin to be cut off

Hello,

When using Aspose.Words v9.8 the PDF output looks fine. However, after upgrading to Aspose 11.0 and trying 11.2 the right side of the PDF output is being cut off using the exact same publishing code. I’ve tried to adjust the margins by reducing them from 1" to 0.5", and 0.1", however the changes make no difference on the PDF output.

We create a Word document and then save the PDF from the Word document using a WordDocument.Save() call as follows:

wordDocument = wordDocument.Clone();
var pdfSaveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions
{
    JpegQuality = 100
};
wordDocument.Save(writer, pdfSaveOptions);

Please see the output screenshots below:

11.0/11.2

Could you please advise on how to resolve this issue?

Hi David,

Thanks for the inquiry. It is difficult to say what is the problem. Could you please attach input document here. We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Hello,

I’ve included some files that we use to reproduce the issue. You can see in the Word output that the right margin’s contents are not being cutting off, however, in the attached PDF you can see the page number on the right margin being cut off.

This issue is only occurring with the newer Aspose DLLs.

Hi David,

Thanks for the details. While using latest Aspose.Words 11.2.0. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. I have logged your issue as WORDSNET-6172 into our
bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate
issue. Once we sort it out, we will let you know. Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6172) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.5 update.