Query around supported file formats

Hi guys,

We use Aspose software to convert various files into pdf’s but we do seem to be unable to convert a few types and i was wondering if you could clarify if these should be supported (i.e I am missing something) or if they are supported in a later version?

We are using Aspose dll’s in a solution directly so the only version i can see is that of the Aspose.pdf.dll which is 6.8.0.0

The file types we are trying to convert are as follows:

.bmp
.eml
.htm/.html
.odg
.ods
.odt
.ppt
.pptx
.psd
.pub
.vcf
.wps

Any and all help/advice appreciated

Thanks
Andy

@systemskainos,

Thanks for contacting support.

As you are already aware, we have separate API for individual file format and therefore, you need to use specific API to fulfill the requirements.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET is capable of converting .BMP, .HTML, .epub files to PDF format. For more information, please visit Support File Formats page.

In order to convert .PPT and .PPTX files, please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Please try using Aspose.Words for .NET to manipulate .ODT file format as it provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing Word documents.

In order to manipulate .ODS files, please try using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

In order to deal with .PSD file, please try using Aspose.Imaging for .NET. For further details, please visit Supported File Formats.

In order to manipulate .EML and .VCF files, please try using Aspose.Email for .NET.

Should you have any related query, please feel free to contact.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

We do have some of those components installed but are you saying that if we want to convert the whole set of files I have mentioned, that we will have to use (and I assume license) additional components and include them in our code solution?

Regards
Andy

@systemskainos,

As shared above, in order to deal with individual format, you need to use specific API handling that format. Furthermore, you may consider opting for Aspose.Total for .NET license which includes subscription for all the APIs targeting .NET Framework. Should you have any related query, please feel free to contact.