Question about Optimize Resources on PDF Aspose

Hi,
I’m using function OptimizeResources() of PDF Aspose, and I have 2 things to ask you:

• There is an object LinkDuplcateStreams in class OptimizationOptions, it should be LinkDuplicateStreams or there is another thing that I don’t know?
  • What is the different between OptimizeResources() and OptimizeResources(OptimizationOptions strategy)? My question is if I use OptimizeResources() then what OptimizationOptions are enabled? There are a few options: AllowReusePageContent, LinkDuplcateStreams, RemoveUnusedStreams,… I’ve read the document but can’t find the answer.
    Thanks for your help

@dunghnguyen

Thank you for contacting support.

You are right about LinkDuplcateStreams property. We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-47260 in our issue management system to update the spellings and will inform here as soon as it will be resolved.

About OptimizeResources method, please visit the overload list in API reference for your kind information and feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Hi @Farhan.Raza
Can I know what property should be set when run OptimizeResources(strategy) to get the same effect with OptimizeResources()? I’ve already read the document but I can’t get these information.
Thanks.

@dunghnguyen

Thank you for elaborating it further.

An investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-47290 has been logged and we will let you know what exact properties can be set for getting identical optimization with both methods. Please spare us some time.