Question Concerning Performance

Hello we are looking at using Aspose at out company. I am interested in expected performance numbers. Say I have a document with 180 words, 15 of which are merge-fields, and i want to do a mail merge with a data table with 11,000 rows. What can i expect for time to create the final docx. And further what would the performance be to convert the final document to a pdf.

Any help would be appreciated, I know it varies by machine, we are a Microsoft shop, use .NET. I would send you the files but it is confidential data.

Thank You!!

@TheRoss,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words for .NET API. Unfortunately, we have no benchmarks available for performance/memory tests. Generally, the processing time and memory usage fully depend on your documents and their complexity.

Roughly during rendering to PDF, Aspose.Words layouts 10 pages per second; so, the extra amount of time Aspose.Words may take to format document into pages depends on the number of pages your final Word document has.

Also, you may please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing performance:

• Your input Word document
  • Please create a simple standalone test console application (source code without compilation errors).

We will run the app on our end using the licensed version of Aspose.Words and share our performance findings with you.