Question on Aspose SSRS PPT Slides Extension

Hi - I am finding a way to custom render my SSRS reports to powerpoint. I happen to browse through your extentions for SSRS for slides and is intersetd in knowing more about that. I would like to know
1.) Can we render the rdl to ppt with chart objects as in the report layout.
2.) After rendering to ppt is it possible to get the chart object as office chart object providing an option for the user to edit the ppt i.e changing in ppt the chart type eg. from a pie chart to line?
3.) If we double click in chart will it open the columns and rows in power point.
I tried your demo but saw that the final rendering in ppt as image for charts, Is this the way it works?
Awaiting your earliest reply

-Thanks
Vinod Nair

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77.

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

Yes, you can render the RDL file containing chart objects to PPT. Unfortunately, in Aspose.Slides for RS the charts are rendered as image but not MS Office chart objects and thus does not provide the provision of editing the charts in the exported PPT file. Since the charts from RDL are rendered as images, so I am afraid, you may not be allowed to double click the chart and open the rows and columns in PPT as in case of OLE Object frames.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,