Questions about new PDF library

Ok this will work without ERROR!
thx

but now I have some questions how I should to things with this code and the new PDF library

1. How can I set the PDF Conformance to PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B
2. How can I set the PDF to an A4 or an A3 Page size
3. How can I write a text with one or more rows over the picture (like watermarker) on the bottom corner centered or on the right corner centered?
4. How can I set the Font of the new text over my picture
5. I need to insert the picture in the A4 document without margin but also without fitting the image to the page, so if the original sized image fit into the page without resizing is ok, if not I have to resize the Image to 50% if now it fit into the page its OK, if not I have to do this severeal times! I hope I explained it ok!

thx
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry.

michael.burger@siag.it:

1. How can I set the PDF Conformance to PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B

Please check following documentation link for PDF to PDF-A conversion.

michael.burger@siag.it:

2. How can I set the PDF to an A4 or an A3 Page size

Please check following documentation link for setting page dimensions.

michael.burger@siag.it:

3. How can I write a text with one or more rows over the picture (like watermarker) on the bottom corner centered or on the right corner centered?

4. How can I set the Font of the new text over my picture

You can add text stamp to any specified page of the PDF. Please check following documentation link for the purpose. For multiline text stamp you should use FormattedText object and pass to TextStamp object.

michael.burger@siag.it:

5. I need to insert the picture in the A4 document without margin but also without fitting the image to the page, so if the original sized image fit into the page without resizing is ok, if not I have to resize the Image to 50% if now it fit into the page its OK, if not I have to do this severeal times! I hope I explained it ok!

While you are converting an image to pdf, you can set Page Width and Height according to your need as following.

page.getPageInfo().setHeight(com.aspose.pdf.PageSize.getA4().getHeight());

page.getPageInfo().setWidth(com.aspose.pdf.PageSize.getA4().getWidth());

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,