Questions about SDK for pdf on android and web

Hi,
I am interested for a solution to PDF files in android and web (MVC.NET).
I’ve been interested in your SDK before and I’ve a few questions to try work again with your SDK.

1. Your SDK can view PDF and manage its events?
  2. Your SDK can fill form fields from the VIEW?
  3. Is it possible to sign a signature field only with a signature drawing?
  4. If question 3 is yes, there is an option to know if I signed in the signature field only with a signature drawing?
  5. Is it possible to know if required fields?
  6. Your SDK can add an image (from the device / browse ) as a separate file or as another page to a PDF file?

Thanks,
Tal

@tal111_s,

We provide separate assemblies to work with MVC (.NET) and Android via Java. We do not provide any viewer tool and you can import the source PDF document into Aspose.Pdf API, fill form fields, digitally sign PDF with a drawing, retrieve signature information, find the required field, insert an image in a separate page and finally save the output PDF. Please refer to these help topics:

MVC (.NET):

1. Filling Form Field
  2. Digitally sign PDF file
  3. Extract Image and Signature Information
  4. Working with Images

Android via Java

1. Fill Form Field in a PDF Document
  2. Working with Security and Signatures
  3. Add Image in Existing PDF File

Download:

1. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.11
  2. Aspose.Pdf for Android via Java 17.12

We recommend you to get a 30 day temporary license for the testing purposes. A temporary license is a time-restricted full license that lets you test every aspect of a product before buying it. Please refer to these helping links: Get a 30 day Temporary License, Apply License to Aspose.Pdf for .NET API and Apply License to Aspose.Pdf for Android API