Questions on PDF creation

Hi,

We have a dotnet application where we need to convert any file that the user selects to PDF before uploading on the server. Which product is most suitable for me. Is this product royalty free?

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf is a product which offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch. You can use our API to generate the PDF document or you can transform an XML document into PDF format (the XML must be in Aspose.Pdf compatible format), or you can convert an image file into PDF format or you can convert a Text document into PDF document or even you can convert the HTML pages into PDF format (this feature is not stable enough but in case you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact.)

Please visit the following links for information on

I would also recommend you to visit the following link for better understanding about Aspose.Pdf for .NET Document Object Model (DOM)

I would also suggest you to visit the following video tutorials on

Regarding your query on Licensing, I've contacted my fellow worker from Sales team to share the related information. Soon you will be updated with the required information.

FYI

We've a product named Aspose.Words which offers the capability to create/manipulate and convert the word documents into PDF format. For more information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to PDF

We've a product named Aspose.Cells which offers the capability to create/manipulate and edit excel worksheets into PDF format. For more information, please visit Convert an XLS File to PDF Format

We also have a product named Aspose.Slides which offers the capability to create/manipulate and edit PowerPoint presentations into PDF format. For more information, please visit Converting to PDF File

In case you still have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.

Please note that we offer different kinds of license subscriptions for our components depending upon the number of developers working on our product and the number of physical locations (buildings) to which the derived applications would be deployed. Please visit http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/policies/subscription-definitions.aspx for more information on our Subscription Definitions.

Only Developer OEM and Site OEM Subscriptions allow royalty free deployment of the derived applications(including SaaS) to unlimited physical locations. If you have one developer and the derived applications would be deployed at unlimited physical locations, you can purchase a Developer Enterprise Subscription of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Similarly,if you have 6-10 developers working on our product and the deployments are going to be done at unlimited physical locations, you can purchase a Site OEM Subscription of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Both these subscription would allow royalty free deployments.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need more information.