"Publisher policy file is not found"

I am moving a working web application with Aspose.Excel.dll (version 3.0.5.0) to generate Excel sheets from a Windows 2000 Server to a new Windows 2003 Server.

Now when generating an Excel sheet from a template I get the following error:

System.IO.FileLoadException: ?

File name: "Aspose.Excel"

at [...snip...]

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: DisplayName = Aspose.Excel, Version=3.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56

(Fully-specified)

LOG: Appbase = file:///D:/WebSites/EnergyReporting

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin

Calling assembly : Bodycote.EnergyConsumptionReporting.Runtime, Version=1.0.2288.21724, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.

LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).

LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.

LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Excel, Version=3.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/energyreporting/7bbedee7/46d8d954/Aspose.Excel.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/energyreporting/7bbedee7/46d8d954/Aspose.Excel/Aspose.Excel.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///D:/WebSites/EnergyReporting/bin/Aspose.Excel.DLL.

WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor Version

Since I am stuck where to get error details, maybe someone can help me figuring out to which this error is located.

Maybe this is due to the fact that .NET 1.1 and 2.0 is installed on the server, but not .NET 1.0?

Thanks
Uwe

Sorry for bothering. I figured it out myself, from reading the message i posted above in detail:

I compiled against version 3.5.2.0 but on the server there was 3.0.5.0. Now I ensured that the version i compile against is the same as on the server, and voilĂ . It works!