"Source directory must exist" exception on new Presentation()

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34924) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34924) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

Upgrading from 15.7.0 to 15.8.0 sees a regression in this issue. Can you test on your end. When I revert back to 15.7.0 it works.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the feedback shared by you and like to share that issue may possibly be occurring owing to missing fonts as per my discussion with our product team. Can you please provide the source presentation that you are using on your end along with Java version, sample presentation and stack trace. I will reopen the ticket once the requested information will be shared.

Many Thanks,