Radar chart - label (Gray only) and background (gray only)

Hi,

I need help on drawing radar chart. There are two issues noticed. PFA the png file having issue details.

1) The labels (y axis labels, series labels etc.) are always shown in shade of gray. We need it to be bold black. How can we customize it using radarchart API.

2) The background color (target series background color) is always shown gray. How can we make it completely white ?

Thanks,
Santosh.

Hi,

Please paste your sample code (with input Excel file if you have) and attach the generated Excel file (containing the Radar chart). Also, attach another Excel file with your desired Radar chart, you may create your desired chart manually in MS Excel.

We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

To change the colors for plot area and axis labels, please try the following code:

Java

Font font = chart.getCategoryAxis().getFont();

font.setColor(Color.BLACK);

font.setBold(true);

chart.getPlotArea().getArea().setForegroundColor(Color.WHITE);

Hi,

We need latest jar for aspose.reports. We have old version jar i.e. aspose.report.chart-1.5

What was the last version for aspose.report specific build ? Please pass on the last working version of aspose.report library. This jar download is not supported by current aspose site download section.

Thanks
Santosh

Hi,

I am afraid, Aspose.Report is now a discontinued product. Please refer to: Discontinued Products

For charting, please use Aspose.Cells. It supports the creation of almost all charts.