Radar chart lose categories when saving in pdf

Hello, I’m currently use Aspose words for .NET 23.2.0. I encountered a problem when saving a radar chart to pdf. The problem occurs when the series have NaN values in different categories. Then, when saving document in .pdf format, the chart has an incorrect appearance (some categories may not be displayed on the chart), in doc/docx format there is no such problem. Below I have given an example of code, also attached screenshots of the diagram view in (docx, pdf) which reproduce the issue.radar_issue.zip (17.3 KB)

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

// Add chart with default data. You can specify different chart types and sizes.
Shape shape = builder.InsertChart(ChartType.Radar, 432, 400);

// Chart property of Shape contains all chart related options.
Chart chart = shape.Chart;

// Get chart series collection.
ChartSeriesCollection seriesColl = chart.Series;
// Check series count.
Console.WriteLine(seriesColl.Count);

// Delete default generated series.
seriesColl.Clear();

var categories = new string[] { "category1", "category2", "category3", "category4", "category5", "category6", "category7" };
chart.Series.Add("series 1", categories, new double[] { 600, 650, double.NaN, 635, 632, 600, 642 });
chart.Series.Add("series 2", categories, new double[] { 525, 450, 425, 470, 470, 525, double.NaN });

dataDir = dataDir + @"TestInsertSimpleChartRadar_out.pdf";
doc.Save(dataDir);

Looking forward for support,
Thanks,
Sergey

@SergeyPoliakov
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25612

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25612) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.10 update also available on NuGet.