Radar Chart - Setting the font underline property throws exception when saving with Cells

Hello,

I have an excel file “RadarChart.xlsx” (attached) with a Radar Chart. Setting the font underline property to any value and saving the file with Aspose.Cells causes the Aspose.Cells to throw the exception : “Invalid FontUnderlineType value”.

The code to reproduce the issue is:

var wb = new Workbook(@“C:\RadarChart.xlsx”);
wb.Save(@“C:\RadarChartE.xlsx”);

Regards,
Lucian Nistor

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file with code.

After an initial test, I can notice the following exception as you have mentioned:
Exception : “Invalid FontUnderlineType value”.
while re-saving the template file.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41606” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve noticed that it doesn’t mater what type of chart I’m using, if I set the font underline property to any value it will throw the exception.

Regards,
Lucian Nistor

Hi,

Thanks for your further input.

We have
logged your comment in our database. We will look into it and once we
will have some update relating to it, we will share it with you asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41606) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

The problem is still reproducible with Cells 7.4.3.1. It throws the exception upon save.

Regards,
Lucian Nistor

Hi,

I tested your issue with latest fix/version v7.4.3.2, it works fine. I can load your RadarChart.xlsx file and re-save it fine.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

The fix you’ve provided is very interesting but still doesn’t resolve our problem entirely. Now it accepts only the first two values for the underline property - the normal line and the double line. If one selects any other valuer, different from the first two, it still crashes.
Tested with Aspose.Cells 7.5.1.0.

Regards,
Lucian Nistor

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2
If you still find the issue, please create a sample console application with v7.5.2 or paste your runnable sample code to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check your issue soon. Also attach your template file(s) and some screen shots for your issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

The problem is still reproducible even on the latest version (7.5.2).
The code to reproduce it is:
var wb = new Workbook(@“C:\RadarChart.xlsx”);
wb.Save(@“C:\chart1.xlsx”);
wb = new Workbook(@“C:\chart1.xlsx”);

The problem is that if I try to open a file saved with Aspose the application will crash.

Regards,
Lucian Nistor
Senior .Net Developer
IBM Romania

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I got the exception:
“Invalid FontUnderlineType string val” when opening the re-saved template Excel file containing the Radar chart.

Sample code:

var wb = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\RadarChart.xlsx”);
wb.Save(@“e:\test2\outchart1.xlsx”);
wb = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\outchart1.xlsx”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41977” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.1.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41977) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.