Radio Button Grouping

Greetings,
I am having trouble finding documentation (or an example) on how to retrieve a radio button’s grouping information.

For instance, using the attached spreadsheet as an example, after reading the spreadsheet into an Aspose object, how can I determine which radio buttons are grouped with one another? After I read in the radio button objects, I would like to know that all buttons in the “Radio Button Group 1” group box are mutually exclusive, “Radio Button Group 2” group box are mutually exclusive, etc. Is there some mechanism in the Aspose API that would allow me to retrieve this information?

I am currently using Aspose.Cells for Java version 2.1.0.0.

Hi,

We will look into your requested feature and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have added two APIs for accessing Grouping information of RadioButton:

RadioButton.getGroupBox(): Gets the GroupBox that contains this RadioButton if there is.

RadioButton.getGroupMemberIterator() : Gets an iterator which can iterate all RadioButtons in the same group(GroupBox).

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thank you, just what I needed!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9974) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.