Radio Buttons Not Populated - HTML to DOC & PDF

I have a Web form that contains radio buttons, check boxes, and select lists. End users populate the form and posted results are saved to a SQL Server database. But my customers also want to save the populated Web form as a PDF document.

I am loading the populated Web form into a .NET file stream and saving it as an HTML file. Next, I load this file with ASPOSE and save it as a Word document (to force the HTML to render rather than appearing as plain text) and ultimately I save the file as a PDF. In both the Word and PDF documents, all of the form it reproducing as expected - EXCEPT for the radio buttons. These appear, but they are NOT populated/checked. Both check boxes and select lists work fine - they appear and they are populated.

What can I do to get the checked radio buttons to appear as checked in an ASPOSE-generated Word or PDF document?

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Radio buttons are ActiveX controls in MS Word and unfortunately
Aspose.Words does not support to work with ActiveX controls. This thread
has been linked to the appropriate issue
(WORDSNET-1877) and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

For your scenario (converting html to docx/pdf), I have logged a separate issue as WORDSNET-12315. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.