Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Random Blank Lines between adjoining tables

I am using Aspose.Words 19.1.0 (first noticed this problem using a v17 install)

I have an Ms Word mail merge utilizing Aspose.Words for .Net, generating a document form database data. In a sample document (that I plan to attach, if possible), 10 identical line number blocks are included. Notice that lines 2,5, and 8 have breaks in the bordered table structure and blank lines inserted there, occurring just before the “NRE Comments” line. Please help me remedy this.

Thanks, John

@JReynolds

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Tahir,

Thank you for the fast reply!

In creating the standalone app, I found the error in my code. We had changed the Word template structure, which caused existing code to no longer be relevant.

Thanks, John

@JReynolds

Thanks for your inquiry. Have your problem solved? Please let us know if you still face any issue while using Aspose.Words.